Courtesy, professionalism and good food have always been the main focus of our house to make you have an unforgettable experience.
In line with the regional protocols, we will increase hygiene measures and pay more attention to details in order to give you the holiday you deserve!
You will find a staff trained to manage all safety regulations.
You will just have to relax, we will take care of your safety!
Here's how we will take care of YOU this summer:
RECEPTION: Equipped with transparent Plexiglas with a small opening for the passage of keys and documents. Fast Check In: Fill in and send your data to speed up Check in operations without having to deliver your documents. (Just show them). You will be assked to fill in the self-certification form.
ROOMS: The linen will be sanitized and washed with certified products and the remote control disinfected at each departure / arrival of new guests. In the rooms with air conditioning we will clean and sanitize the filter at each change.
ENTRANCES: Entries and exits will be marked by signs so that you can move freely and without stress.
RESTAURANT: The dining room staff will be equipped with a mask.
- The breakfast buffet has been slightly modified so that you can have the maximum choice between sweet, savory and gluten-free, but to ensure the safety of all guests, the waiter will serve you directly at the table what you want.
- At lunch and dinner, in addition to what you ordered the day before, it will be possible to request fresh salads / vegetables directly from the waiter.
- You can always take advantage of the all-inclusive formula with drinks at meals included which will be served directly at the table by the Staff.
- The position of the tables has been modified to ensure the required spacing. The table assigned to you will always be the same for the entire stay. (for those who book Half Board or All Inclusive Formula)
COMMON SPACES AND OBJECTS: We will disinfect the room keys every time they are delivered by the previous customer and before delivering them to you. We will constantly sanitize anything that is used by multiple people such as bicycles, bathrooms in the hall and elevators.
As you are already doing at Home, we ask for your cooperation:
- Wear a face mask when entering the premises
- Wash or sanitize your hands often using the dispensers you will find at the entrance to each room
- Maintain safe distances when waiting
- It is possible to enter the lift with several people only if they live together in the same room.
BEACH: Access to the partner beach can be done with the mask that must be worn up to your umbrella.